BLUE ENDEAVORS - UNKNOWN 95
World-renowned marine biologist Sylvia Earle and San Francisco-based Blue Endeavors held a fundraiser in 2019.
To support their cause of deep-sea exploration and increasing public interest in ocean life, we developed Unknown 95, as only 5% of the ocean-scape has been explored. The rest of the 95% is still unknown.
Young & Hungry Agency - San Francisco
Copywriter: Yash Ram
Creative Director: James Wojtowicz
Strategists: Yash Ram, Surzayon Ghosh
Art Directors: Mandana Karim, Yang Zhou
UNKNOWN 95 EXHIBIT
Inspired by the five zones of the ocean, the Unknown 95 Exhibit served as a fun and educational attraction at the Fundraiser, showcasing the Unknown 95 video, deep-sea posters, and oceanic merchandise.
UNKNOWN 95 VIDEO
DEEP SEA POSTERS
We created posters for each of the five zones of the ocean. And lastly, an infographic comparing the ocean's depth to man-made buildings and Mount Everest.